XTERRA WETSUITS, XTERRA BOARDS, and XTERRA SURF
We are seeking an in-house, part-time (with the opportunity for full-time) web developer to join our team. This role would be suitable for a web developer/designer hybrid.
· Manage web content for XTERRA’s Wetsuits, Boards, and Surf sites using Shopify
· Create e-newsletters for our subscribers using MailChimp
· Provide support for other departments
· Aid in the development of marketing strategies
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
· Proficiency with HTML, CSS, PHP, and JS
· Experience in web development/design and/or UI/UX design
· Experience using Shopify or any other type of e-commerce platform/CMS
· Must be creative and possess strong conceptual thinking ability
· Must be a self-starter, self-managed, motivated and have the ability to multi-task
· Proficiency with Adobe Suite preferred, but not required
· Must be 18 years old or older
· Must be eligible to work
· Learn more about XTERRA WETSUITS: http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/
· Hours of operation: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
· Office located in Miramar, San Diego, CA
Please submit a resume and portfolio of web design and development to email@example.com.
Orders you place with us enter the shipping process very quickly so we can get your items to you as soon as possible. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified so it is important to make sure your order is 100% correct when you place it!
Exclusive offers and deals await. Enter your email below to participate.