- When will my rental wetsuit ship?
- Your rental wetsuit will ship to you two Wednesdays before your race weekend. If it is the Friday a week before your event weekend, you must choose FedEx 2-Day as a shipping option.
- When is my rental wetsuit order deadline?
- The last day you can place an order for a rental wetsuit is the Friday a week before your race weekend. You MUST upgrade to 2-Day or Overnight shipping. We cannot guarantee availability if you order at this late date. We will contact you immediately if we do not have your suit.
- What are my shipping options?
- FedEx ground shipping is included in your $49 rental fee. You may also select 2nd Day and Overnight. There will be additional charges if expedited shipping is chosen.
- What wetsuit model will I receive?
- Our 2011 rental fleet consists of Vortex 3 full suits and Volt / Vortex 3 sleeveless suits. These suits are primarily 2010 models. Occasionally, due to inventory flow and large rental volume, we will need to make substitutions, but we will always provide you with the best possible suit we have at hand. A certain wetsuit model cannot be guaranteed, nor can we honor requests for specific models.
- How do I know what size to choose?
- Please refer to our interactive sizing slider or sizing chart. A great deal of research has gone into our sizing chart and it is 99% accurate, however we cannot guarantee any fits. Still have questions? Call XTERRA WETSUITS customer service at 858.565.9500.
- What if my rental wetsuit doesn't fit?
- Ultimately, you are responsible for the size that you choose. We cannot make any size exchanges on rentals. The size you have been shipped will be the final size. If you are unsure about the fit after receiving the wetsuit, please read our fit guide.
- What if I damage the rental wetsuit?
- Minor damage and wear and tear on a rental wetsuit is normal and expected. You will not be assessed any damage fees unless there is serious and/or intentional damage to the wetsuit.
- How do I return my rental wetsuit?
- Your rental wetsuit must be postmarked within three days of your race. You may return it using any method/carrier you choose and you are responsible for paying return shipping. If we have not received your wetsuit rental within ten days of your race date, we will assume you want to keep your rental suit and your security deposit will cover the additional cost of keeping the rental suit.
- Do you ship rentals internationally?
- Unfortunately, we can only ship rentals to addresses within the United States.
Free Shipping Details
Thank you for checking on our FREE SHIPPING promotion!
Act now to take advantage of FREE FEDEX Ground shipping for all orders $125 or more that are shipped to United States addresses.
Ground shipping times are not guaranteed and may take up to a week.
If you need your order faster, please select an expedited shipping option. Please keep in mind all orders ship the next business day after they are placed. If you need help selecting the shipping option that is right for you, please call our customer loyalty team at 858-565-9500 or email us at email@example.com before you order.
Worn in more Ironman races than any other wetsuit, the Vector Pro Fullsuit is designed for optimum speed and flexibility, with added arm/shoulder panels to allow greater range of motion of swim strokes, simulating the experience of wearing a sleeveless wetsuit.
● 6 anatomically-correct arm/shoulder panels allow for a natural range of motion in the swim stroke, for faster, smoother swimming with less effort
● Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability, ensuring that the suit stays intact and in place
● X-MAX Seam Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
● FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick neoprene from neck to ankles
● BACK: 3 mm neoprene
● ARMS/SHOULDERS: 1.5 mm Super GKA neoprene
● Fully coated with the slickest skin coating, maintaining a 0.03 drag coefficient
● High-quality X-FLEX liner lines the entire interior of the suit, allowing the wetsuit to stretch in all four directions and return to its original shape (most mid-level wetsuits only use a high quality liner in the arms)
● Red X logo on the chest, left arm and below the Velcro
● White X logo on the inside torso lining
● Forearm catch panels for effective “catch-pull” stroke
● Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
● 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
● Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
*Vector Wetsuits are entirely legal under the new USAT rules and are WTC legal (depending on water temperatures).
***Always be prepared for a non-wetsuit swim.***
Vector Pro is BEST VALUE Triathlon Wetsuit Review by Coach Michael Collins (Multisports Orange County)
Quality Price Value
I have raced in many wetsuits over the 30 years I have been competing in triathlons and without a doubt feel the XTERRA Vector Pro is the best suit out there for the money. I do time trial tests in wetsuits and find the Vector Pro gives me the fastest time with less fatigue even compared to much more expensive suits. The $1,000+ suits are over-engineered and just have more potential for breakdown in a shorter amount of time. A fast wetsuit needs to keep your body rigid while still having enough mobility in the moving parts (shoulders & arms). I feel the Vector Pro has the perfect balance of the two. (Posted on 2/26/14)
http://www.juhotechblog.com/michael-kors-grayson.html Review by cheap michael kors grayson
999 "And evidently it had been nothing at all particular towards their workforce," Really enjoy claimed. Dove seriously isn't into fashion.
cheap michael kors grayson http://www.juhotechblog.com/michael-kors-grayson.html (Posted on 2/4/14)
http://www.catawissatrackcleaners.com/cheap-football-jerseys.html Review by cheap football jerseys suppliers
999 "And naturally it had been nothing individual from their crew," Really enjoy reported. Dove is not into manner.
cheap football jerseys suppliers http://www.catawissatrackcleaners.com/cheap-football-jerseys.html (Posted on 2/4/14)
The best Review by Ray
Quality Price Value
I am a triathlon coach and I found this suit to be comfortable, warm, fast and durable. I use it for coaching, training and racing and it's the best. When coaching, I spend a fair amount of time in the water and I may not be swimming the whole time and I need to stay warm. This suit does the trick. I've raced in this suit and it comes off fast when I need it off. I highly recommend this suit, it's a high quality suit and worth every cent!! (Posted on 2/4/14)
Great suit Review by Sean
Price Value Quality
This is a great suit. I love this suit and recommend it to all the athletes I coach (Posted on 10/22/13)
Huge bang for the buck! Review by Chris
Price Value Quality
Bought this wetsuit just before 2013 USAT Age Group Nationals to gain an extra edge in the swim. I used the interactive sizing tool to pick my size, and my suit fit me perfectly. The suit is slightly constricting around the shoulder, but my form adjusted quickly. The buoyancy in the legs is unbelievable! I've always been a weak kicker, and I bested my previous Olympic-distance PR by almost 10 seconds/100m with the suit. One point of caution: Be careful with long fingernails! I scratched the foam in a couple of places with mine. (Posted on 8/27/13)
Excellent choice! Review by Ray
Price Value Quality
I purchased the Vector Pro fullsuit wetsuit not expecting a big change from my last wetsuit. I was totally mistaken. The Vector Pro made me feel like a pro when I slid into it and wore it at my first triathlon this year.
I highly recommend this wetsuit- whether you are a novice or have done 1000 triathlons.
Ray (Posted on 4/30/13)