- When will my rental wetsuit ship?
- Your rental wetsuit will ship to you two Wednesdays before your race weekend. If it is the Friday a week before your event weekend, you must choose FedEx 2-Day as a shipping option.
- When is my rental wetsuit order deadline?
- The last day you can place an order for a rental wetsuit is the Friday a week before your race weekend. You MUST upgrade to 2-Day or Overnight shipping. We cannot guarantee availability if you order at this late date. We will contact you immediately if we do not have your suit.
- What are my shipping options?
- FedEx ground shipping is included in your $49 rental fee. You may also select 2nd Day and Overnight. There will be additional charges if expedited shipping is chosen.
- What wetsuit model will I receive?
- Our 2011 rental fleet consists of Vortex 3 full suits and Volt / Vortex 3 sleeveless suits. These suits are primarily 2010 models. Occasionally, due to inventory flow and large rental volume, we will need to make substitutions, but we will always provide you with the best possible suit we have at hand. A certain wetsuit model cannot be guaranteed, nor can we honor requests for specific models.
- How do I know what size to choose?
- Please refer to our interactive sizing slider or sizing chart. A great deal of research has gone into our sizing chart and it is 99% accurate, however we cannot guarantee any fits. Still have questions? Call XTERRA WETSUITS customer service at 858.565.9500.
- What if my rental wetsuit doesn't fit?
- Ultimately, you are responsible for the size that you choose. We cannot make any size exchanges on rentals. The size you have been shipped will be the final size. If you are unsure about the fit after receiving the wetsuit, please read our fit guide.
- What if I damage the rental wetsuit?
- Minor damage and wear and tear on a rental wetsuit is normal and expected. You will not be assessed any damage fees unless there is serious and/or intentional damage to the wetsuit.
- How do I return my rental wetsuit?
- Your rental wetsuit must be postmarked within three days of your race. You may return it using any method/carrier you choose and you are responsible for paying return shipping. If we have not received your wetsuit rental within ten days of your race date, we will assume you want to keep your rental suit and your security deposit will cover the additional cost of keeping the rental suit.
- Do you ship rentals internationally?
- Unfortunately, we can only ship rentals to addresses within the United States.
Free Shipping Details
Thank you for checking on our FREE SHIPPING promotion!
Act now to take advantage of FREE FedEx Ground shipping for all orders with a total of $200 or more (after discounts if applicable) that are shipped to United States addresses.
Free shipping applies to amounts calculated PRIOR to the Grand Total.
Ground shipping times are not guaranteed and may take up to a week.
XTERRA is not responsible for lost packages or packages left at the front door by the carrier. If you wish to add “ Signature Required”, please contact customer service to make these changes. Additional fees apply.
If you need your order faster, please select an expedited shipping option. All orders ship the next business day after they are placed. If you need help selecting the shipping option, please call our customer loyalty team at 858-565-9500 or email us at email@example.com before you order.
For best fit:
- Swimmers on the cusp of two sizes can size down for a snug fit
- SUPers on the cusp of two sizes can size up for a less tight fit
Awesome! Review by Jeremy
Price Value Quality
I got my 1st pair of booties and was skeptical...not anymore! These have really helped me enjoy cold water swims quite a bit more! (Posted on 8/21/14)
Awesome Review by Ray
Quality Price Value
I just got my booties in and i love them. I had been looking for a product like these because I live in the Pacific Northwest and the water is cold. I wanted to be able to have warmer feet so I can have a more pleasant swim. I wear a size 11 shoe and the size I ordered fit me perfectly. They are cozy yet very comfortable. They feel like socks!! I think these are priced well and if you swim in cold water, get them!!! (Posted on 2/4/14)