XTERRA WETSUITS, XTERRA BOARDS and XTERRA SURF
We are seeking a full-time employee to join our customer service team. This role would be suitable for an outgoing athletic minded person with customer service or retail sales experience.
- Interact professionally and effectively with customers in person, over the phone, and via email
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording and updating information
- Take, process and track customer orders
- Represent company at expos and events
- Manage online returns, exchanges and warranties
- Provide support for other departments
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Experience in retail sales, account management and/or customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent decision making
- Must be creative and possess strong conceptual thinking ability
- Must be a self-starter, self-managed, motivated and have the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Athletic minded. Background in Triathlons, Running, Surfing or other sports a plus
- Capable of multitasking
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be eligible to work
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
- Position requires use of standard office equipment and light lifting of inventory.
- Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, and Retail Sales.
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.