Increase your cold-water endurance with this comfortable neoprene swim cap that keeps your head and ears up to 3 degrees warmer. We recommend that swimmers begin training with a neoprene cap in the pool and open water 2 weeks before race day.
3 mm thickness
Size Small/ Medium < 22"
Size Medium/ Large 22"- 23"
To put on a swim cap, follow these steps:
- Start by holding the swim cap in your hand, with the inside of the cap facing outwards.
- Place the swim cap on your head, pulling it down over your forehead and ears.
- Use your fingers to smooth out any wrinkles or creases in the cap, making sure it is fitted securely on your head.
- Adjust the swim cap as needed to ensure it is snug but not too tight.
- If you have long hair, gather it into a ponytail or bun and tuck it under the swim cap before adjusting the cap into place.
It's important to make sure that your swim cap fits properly and is not too tight. A tight-fitting swim cap can cause pressure on your head or ears, and can be uncomfortable to wear. Bear in mind that some water will get into your cap so it will expand about a half-size once you are in the water; e.g. snug but not too tight Adjust the swim cap as needed to ensure it fits snugly but not too tightly on your head. Finally, put the strap underneath your neck and attach the Velcro.