Increase the life of your triathlon wetsuit by keeping away unwanted sand, dirt and grit with the wetsuit changing mat. This durable mat allows you to change in and out of your suit anywhere. Cinch the drawstrings to turn the mat into a bag and keep water in and dirt out.
Use it on training days. Use it in on race day next to your bike in transition. Use it to hose off your kids after a day at the beach, and keep that sand away from your precious bike.
After a fun day of swimming, this mat and wet bag is the perfect accessory to keep your wet gear off of your car seats and organized until you get to a spot to dry it. Simply stand in the middle of the mat, change out of your dry gear, and pull the drawstring to keep the wet gear organized.
- Durable PU backed 150D rip-stop mylon base
- Soft 210D polyester side walls
- Barrel lock drawstring fasteners
How do you use your XTERRA WETSUITS changing mat?
A wetsuit changing mat is a portable, waterproof mat that is used to provide a clean and comfortable surface for changing in and out of a wetsuit. To use a wetsuit changing mat, follow these steps:
- Unroll the mat and lay it on a flat, stable surface. Don’t place it on sharp objects.
- Stand on the mat and remove your shoes and any other clothing or accessories.
- Sit or kneel on the mat and start putting on your wetsuit, following the instructions above.
- Once the wetsuit is on, adjust the fit and make any necessary changes or adjustments.
- When you are finished changing, roll up the mat and store it in a convenient location for future use. It should be stored dry.
A wetsuit changing mat is a useful tool for triathletes, swimmers, and other water sports enthusiasts. It provides a clean, dry, and comfortable surface for changing in and out of a wetsuit, and can help prevent the wetsuit from getting dirty or wet. When using a wetsuit changing mat, make sure to follow the instructions above and take care to store the mat properly when not in use. Store your changing mat after it is dried off. Don’t leave it in the sun or in a hot car.