Hands cold? You need a pair of LAVA Swimming GLOVES.
Extend your time in the water and maximize your training with our new full finger
Neoprene Swim Gloves. Great for cold water swimming. These gloves deliver maximum warmth while being non-water absorbent. Extended cuff provides maximum protection from the cold.
Lava Gloves are ideal for swim training. If you intend to use these for racing please check with the race director.
Beginner tip – put your wetsuit gloves UNDER the sleeves of your wetsuit. This works for 90% of swimmers, so feel free to try it out in the pool prior to your race or training swim.
XTERRA WETSUITS' Neoprene LAVA GLOVES.
Made of 2mm 4-way stretch neoprene
How do I put on my XTERRA WETSUITS neoprene LAVA gloves?
To put on a pair of neoprene gloves, follow these steps:
- Start by holding the gloves in your hand, with the inside of the gloves facing towards you.
- Place your hand inside the glove, making sure your fingers and thumb are aligned with the fingers and thumb of the glove.
- Pull the gloves over your hand and wrist, making sure they fit snugly but not too tightly.
- Adjust the gloves as needed to ensure they are comfortable and do not restrict your movement. Bear in mind your gloves should be snug since they will expand slightly in the water.
- Once the gloves are on, make any necessary adjustments to the fit and secure the closure, if applicable.
It's important to make sure that your neoprene gloves fit properly and are not too tight, but still snug. If the gloves are too tight, they can restrict your movement and cause discomfort. If the gloves are too loose, they can bunch up or fall off, which can be frustrating and hinder your performance. Adjust the gloves as needed to find the right fit for your hands and wrists. There isn’t a right or wrong way when putting your gloves on with a wetsuit. Some people put their gloves on first, then their wetsuit such that the gloves are partly under your wetsuit. Others put them over. It’s important that you practice to determine which one you prefer.